Friday, September 16, 2011

Is this real life??

Hey Everyone!

So, following the wise advise of many CUA students who have studied at Oxford, AND for ease of keeping in touch with multiple people at once, I have created this little blog to keep you updated on the highlights of living and studying in this BEAUTIFUL city.

Did I mention beautiful? and SO cool??

The title of this blog is a very clever pun that comes from the section of Oxford I live in.  West Oxford is affectionately (and not so affectionately to the people who live in the prettier parts of town) known as "Botley".  My flat, however, is nothing but a picture of wonder and class. See?


The neighbors think the old mattresses outside are just "all the rage". =P (they were here when we got here. they were going to be "gone within a week". 2 weeks later, definitely still here).

So yes, welcome to my blog. Let me know if there's anything you're burning to know. I aim to please. =P

Love and miss you all back in the States!!
Clair

No comments:

Post a Comment